Friday, April 15, 2011

And we're off!

Okay, so here we go. My first blog entry.
At first, I struggled with what I'd put here (wanting my first entry to be fun and exciting), then I realized...isn't the point of my blog to post randoms about what's going on in my life randomly?

So here goes nothing...

Introducing my daughter Emma Claire aka "The Diva".

 When I asked her to pack for our picnic at the park I had no idea what she'd put together.
When I took a look into her bag...well...I'll just list the things and you'll see why she now has the nickname.

Brush -- check!
Lipgloss -- check!
Bracelets and rings -- check!
Sunglasses (big green & purple ones) -- check!
Cell phone -- check!
Baby bottle (Random, but okay...) -- check!

As we're walking out the door she realized I had a plain blue fleece blanket
(which obviously will not do). She runs to grab her Tinkerbell one, smiles up at me
and says, "Okay Mom, we can go now".


Jeez. Is this what I'll have to deal with when she's in her teens?

Heaven help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment