Monday, April 25, 2011

This is easier than I thought...I think.

We've had quite an eventful month so far.
Just thougt I'd share some memories.

Swinging at Granny Nae's
My new favorite photo. 
Her laughter warms my heart!

We were lucky enough to be invited to the
DuCros Plantation Easter Celebration again this year
(with the addition of some wonderful family from Texas - The Dunn's).
Needless to say that although it was rather hot - we had a blast!

Bubble fun!
Messy and sticky - but happy & smiling! :c)


Now, my turn - I was sent to Orlando for a work conference
(which was suprisingly a lot of fun, but I'm a nerd so I don't mind admitting it).
While sitting in the airport waiting for my flight home I noticed the Starbucks. Yum.
Then I remembered reading about how everyone has been
raving about Cake Pops - Double Yum.

I'm addicted.
Yeah. They're worth every penny.

Also, while at my conference, I met The Gunnery from Full Metal Jacket!

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman
How cool is that?!

Phew! That's it...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment