Nope.
Just a
So, where was I, oh yeah - life lately.
Well, considering my last post was to introduce Amelia I guess I have quite a bit of catching up to do! I'll just fill y'all in on the good stuff...
We went on a vacation to Blue Mountain Beach, Florida with Kris's family.
Sadly, he was unable to come because of work. We missed him, but the girls had a blast.
I definitely have some beach babies.
Watching the fireworks on Independance Day. She loved the big brightly colored ones
and the ones that "crack" (the ones that make
the fizzling sounds before they die out).
One of her favorite people in the entire world. Just so happens he's one of mine too.
This is one of the reasons my girls and I love him so much. He's a silly & fun daddy that doesn't
complain when she's jumping on his head...even when LSU or the Saints are on.
She had her 2nd dancing recital. And y'all she did so good.
Makes a momma proud...especially a momma who danced nearly 20 years herself.
She loves to dance!
Gosh I can honesly eat this little one up! She's a bundle of awesomeness and oh-so-sweet.
Rain. Rain. Rain. It seems like that's the only thing happening in Louisiana lately.
That and hurricanes. (Booo - thumbs down!)
So there ya' have it. That's what's happened in the last few months. Oh - I forgot to mention Emma started school. YES - school. :c(
I'll save that for a later post though. It'll be quite a funny one.
No comments:
Post a Comment