Sunday, September 16, 2012

Silly-ness

I am literally laughing while I'm typing.

Amelia is absolutely mesmerized by our computer. Laughing really hard. It's making me giggle just as much as she is.

FYI - she's awesome.

This weekend was a bit busy. Emma's first recreational soccer game was Saturday morning - at 8:30am. We had to be there for 8 to get her uniform because their last practice was cancelled. Dumb rain. I swear one day we'll all get to sleep in and it'll be niiiicceee. One day.

I'm guessing she wasn't fully awake.
The beginning half wasn't so fun. Let me show you...
Seriously. That was the scowel she had on her face the entire first half of the game.
It resulted in me bribing, threatening, and attempting almost anything relatively imaginable
to get her to liven up and want to get out on the field (to play a sport she BEGS us to keep her in).
In the end I pulled the sad mommy card. Pathetic, I know! But y'all, I was so sad for Kris.
He rarely makes games or practices and he was actually there! 
After that she was all smiles and beaming to get out there! She even started dancing when her team scored. Silly girl.
 Amelia LOVES being outdoors.
I hope she tans like Em, even though she's fair-skinned.
I was also able to go watch my nephew play baseball. He's the catcher and he's awesome, too. :)

Tune in next time, I'll fill y'all in on Emma's school adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment