Monday, October 1, 2012

Pre-School

To be honest I hadn't really given it much thought until right before I had to sign her up. I wasn't sure if I even wanted her to go. I mean...was it really necessary?

She knew her full name and could spell and write it legibly. She knew her alphabet and numbers and was even great with sharing. BUT - then I realized it wasn't just about those things. It was about preperation for Kindergarten, making new friends, building relationships and of corse learning new things. Things she didn't already know (which I'm now learning was quite a lot).

So, she's a pre-schooler now. A bright, kind soul who loves to make new friends and dreads getting out of beds some mornings because she's tired. She's never cried either y'all. Not one tear. She's a big girl and a "email" (female) too! Apparently boys are males and girls are "emails". Who knew! <---This came out of her mouth after dinner yesterday.

She's perfect. Quirky, but absolutely perfect and I love every last ounce of her.
I'm sending her to school so she can come back and teach me some lessons.
Apparently I can't spell want y'all! 
Fun at the park. 
Millie thinks I'm funny. Or funny-looking. Whichever. ;o) 
Watching the Saints game with Daddy.

We're batteling a stomach bug at the moment. Not fun.
I hope y'all had a fun weekend and a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment