Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Weekend Is Here!

It's been a morning. Actually what I meant to type there is that it's been a rough morning. Apparently so rough, I can't even type a sentence correctly. HAH! It could always be worse though so I won't complain too much. We've been up since 5:30am with my Littlest Love who is feeling under the weather (props to you mommas out there who are getting up several times a night for your children. I don't really miss those days. Actually, yes I do). ;o) Then, the dog decided he will refuse to go outside to do his business because 35 degrees is apparently too cold for his little paws, Millie woke up on the wrong side of the bed and grumpier than ever, I just spilled my FULL cup of fresh coffee all over the floor, and Emma's still sleeping so I can't have her help me make things better (she's good at that y'all). BUT - I would absolutely not trade this chaos for anything because I think those things are little blessing in disguise.

It feels wonderful to be there to hold him when he wants only me while he's sick. I was also able to do all dishes and two loads of laundry as well as clean up a bit -- all before 8am because we were up so early! I don't blame the dog for not wanting to freeze his hiney off. 35 degrees is too cold for me too. Millie's mood will swing to happy in about 5 minutes when I bring her some blueberry pancakes and sit with her to watch morning cartoons, I can fix a new cup of coffee, and Emma will be up soon. To top it all off I feel extremely blessed because I get to stay home to witness/deal with everything. I absolutely love being a stay at home momma. It really is a blessing. See? Doesn't seem so bad now, huh? :oD

On a lighter note, I just cleaned up my desktop. I moved over 26,000 photos and videos to an external hard drive. OVER TWENTY SIX THOUSAND! Holy canoli! I absolutely do not feel like I take too many pictures either. I actually feel like I don't take enough. You never know when you'll need that blackmail photo to embarrass someone in the future. ;o)

Until next time...
 Having some fun outside. (Focus on the cute squishy baby, y'all)!
 "Yummy hatdog Mom!"
Bowling fun with this beauty. :)
My girl rocked out the Born in the USA for Veteran's Day! 
(& my sweet niece Hadley. One of the Fierce 4!)
Saint's Game fun with my mail squeeze. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment