Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oops!

Ah! I missed my TWO-sday post. Sorry about that. I know I don't have many of you who read this little blog of nonsense, and what I like to consider a "normal bit of life" (I use the term normal loosely). BUT - for those of you who do take the time to peek in -- thank you! :)
So, without further adieu...my 2 things.

1. Something I'm thankful for: 

My husband. He is awesome. No, seriously. I have to take a minute to brag on how amazing he truly is. He is hardworking, loving, compassionate, driven, kind, tough, etc. I could go on and on but I would be here forever if I did. He has given me the opportunity to raise my children and be with them every day. He is gone a good bit and unfortunately has to miss out on lots of things (which is a bummer by the way). My husband is a promise that I will have a friend forever. Sappy moment, yes. BUT y'all...I am one lucky lady!

2. Photos, of course:

     

No comments:

Post a Comment