Monday, August 17, 2015

News and Stuff

I keep thinking of you guys and wanting to update my blog regularly, but - life. I have been really trying to spend as much time with my kiddos and The Hubs as possible lately. Especially considering my Chicken Little will be starting school next week! (Insert me crying a little here.) So, let me recap our journey so far. We have some exciting things to share!

Our home building is coming along. Going from a 6 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment has been rough on us. More so the kids considering they're all sharing a small room and can't really get away from one another when they need alone time. Check it out...
Day 2
8/15/15

Feels like things are dragging on but by Decemeber we should be moved in. Exciting!

So, I guess things are really official now too. Kris and I switched our Licenses (I look terrible! haha), license plates, and Emma is all signed up for her new school. She was nervous but is starting to calm down a bit now. (Say a little prayer for her if you can. She's a sweet girl, but shy too. She's nervous about making new friends.) Her first day is Monday. Tomorrow she starts her journey with her new dance school - which she is very excited about. I'll let y'all know how that goes. Speaking of dance I'm just realizing I have no clue where all her dance stuff is - I better get on that! So...I'll leave y'all with some photos.
 
Top Golf fun!
                       Mani/Pedi date with Granny Nae while in LA. :)
Kristopher is 2 (almost)!
 Silly Chicken Little!
 Exploring downtown Houston.
 
Breakfast for dinner. Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment