Monday, November 7, 2011

2nd time's the charm

I can honestly say it feels great to be back and blogging again. I know my blogging career was fairly short, but nevertheless - it. feels. good. :)


So, I thought I'd struggle with what to ramble on about in my first post back, but the thing is --> I have so many thoughts running through my brain that it was EASY (this time anyway). So I'll start with this. I am feeling blessed more than ever today. I realized that I should be grateful for many things, so I've listed a few:


Spending time with friends from the past, who no matter how long it's been since we've last spoken or seen each other, we can pick right back up where we left off effortlessly.
Sunshine (since we'll have gloomy looking skies for practically 7 months out of the year where we're headed).
Emma's imagination. Especially when I'm listening in the hallway and she doesn't know I'm there.
Family that I honestly feel I can turn to for anything, and a husband who loves me unconditionally. Seriously, I have no idea how they put up with me sometimes. ;c)
Second chances. I don't really need to elaborate on this one, I'm sure you all get my drift.
Opportunity. Because without it and perserverance Kris and I would not be headed for the amazing journey ahead (which I'll fill y'all in on at a later date).
Oh yeah, and Starbuck's coffee every morning, because without it I may just feel like banging my head against my desk by 5pm.


And what's a blog post without a few photos to sum up "Life as a Cadwell" lately. Enjoy and remember to leave me some feedback!





(LSU Game. Cupcakes - nom! Fun @ the park. The ones who made the cute kiddo in the photos.)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love it! I would really love for you to show me how you put this together! Would love to get the girls together soon. Beautiful family!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete