Thursday, March 14, 2013

Em's a Star!

Today was a bit rough. I've had better days...I've also had much worse.

I received a text message a little bit ago to let me know my Emma was on Fox 8 news. I had no idea they were even at Mulberry, but I was excited to see her none-the-less. Even if it is only part of her face and her arm (you can see her at 1:37. She has a pink and black Minnie Mouse jacket on and she's writing with sidewalk chalk). Check it out here! She smiled really big. She thinks she's awesome now. Had to break it to her and make sure she knew that's exactly what she is. Awesome! :o)

PS: Vote YES for the tax increase. They're right, if we keep giving our children below average education we will get below average results. Our children, teachers and school staff deserve more. They deserve at least average, so let's get em' there!

And what's a post from me without photos?
 
Here's the actual link if it doesn't work above ---> http://www.fox8live.com/video?clipId=8602811&flvUri=&partnerclipid=&topVideoCatNo=0&c=&autoStart=true&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv

No comments:

Post a Comment