Monday, March 25, 2013

Embracing Change

I got a phone call one day a couple weeks ago from The Hubs that consisted of,
"Hey y'all will have to use the upstairs bathroom for the next few days."

What?!

We had no plans, or at least I didn't - not right now, to renovate the master bathroom. Well, Kristopher had other plans apparently. I came home to a completely bare bathroom. The only thing that was left standing was the ceramic tub that I don't want to get rid of because it's old, it's deep, it's in great condition and it's awesome. I mean, the ceramic tile for the floor was even gone! (Good riddence 1970's pink crap-ola!)

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is embrace change. Even when it seems like hard work. The end result is usually worth it. 

PS. I do not claim to be a photographer. I enjoy taking photos as a hobby because I want to capture every moment I can of my children and those close to me. And I like to share...a lot. I take over 600 photos a month most months, so I apologize in advance for the influx of photos in my blog posts. With that being said...here ya' go! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment