Monday, March 11, 2013

Procrastination & Baby Names

I'll be the first to admit that I procrastinate. Horribly. I use the excuse that I'm too busy or that the kids keep me preoccupied. Truth is, though - I'm not and they don't (much). I put off things until I absolutely can't anymore. So, I've made a vow to try harder to get things done and so far it's working (fingers staying crossed). Lord knows I need to get my crap together. I mean, hello! I'll have THREE kids come summer's end (yowsa!). And let's face it...there are those of you out there who could seriously put me to shame with more children than me, more to do than I have to and you still have time to bake cookies (so, thanks for making us normal moms out there look like poop)! ;oP My family's lucky to have a decent home cooked meal each night (for instance, we had hotdogs and chili tonight)! I swear I tell myself daily that I'm awesome enough because I feed the kids, bathe them and get them where they need to be. Oh yeah - I also kept them alive. That has to count for something right?! :oP

Okay, so you know how most girls dream of what they will name their children? Not me. I think I may have thought about it during sleep overs when the other girls were playing MASH and talking about it. Nothing ever stuck though and now that Bebe' 3 is going to make an appearance in August, I'm stuck. I literally have two pages of names and I have no clue what I like the most. It doesn't really help that Kris and I are polar opposites when it comes to most things either...baby names being one of them. I know we have plenty of time - I'm just ready to find out what we're having so he or she can have a name and not just be called Bebe' 3, ya' know?

On a lighter note...Amelia turned ONE! My super happy, always smiling sweet girl is such a blessing. She's got a pretty amazing big sister too. Even if Emma does drive her insane most days. That's what siblings are for eh'?
Here's some of what's been going on lately...



 
I may not win any Mom of the Year awards, but the smiles on my kiddo's faces make me believe I'm doing something right. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment