Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm back! Part 1 of 3

I didn't forget about y'all. I had every intention of posting this blog on Saturday. Unfortunately for me though, I've been sick and miserable with what felt like the flu. It wasn't...just horrible allergy/sinus issues, but I felt horrible. Far worse than I've felt in a very long time. So, here is what I wrote on Friday...and a little has been added today too. I've broken it into three parts to make it a bit easier to read. So it'll be three seperate posts. :)

Enjoy! ---> Part 1 of 3


So, our third sweet blessing joined us in August. He is perfect. 10 fingers, 10 toes, and a bundle of absolute joy. Welcome to the blog sweet boy.

Kristopher Marcus 6 lbs. 10 oz.
The Cadwell Crew as a family of 5. 
 One month.
Two months.


No comments:

Post a Comment