Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Okay, post numero tres...finally.

I'm going to make an honest effort to blog at least once a week if I can. Being a stay-at-home momma is a new journey for me so while I'd love to say I'm going to be this awesome blogger and blog about anything and everything, every chance I get...I won't.I will try but I can't make any promises because I will be u
sing up all of my time making memories with my babies. That's my job from now on and I plan on taking it seriously. (If you consider making funny masks, tickle fights, and playing with our food "serious"). ;)

Honestly though, my family has taken a bit of a blow in the last several months. We lost my Papa Tom, three of my dad's sisters got unfortunate medical news (two of which are still struggling and going through surgeries/therapy), my mom had full knee replacement surgery (which she is recovering wonderfully from...you rock Momma!)...I could go on and on but I won't. I just ask that you keep us in your prayers. Pray that He leads us on the exact path we should be on, for peace of mind, for health, for a miracle, and maybe just a little for my dad and his other sisters too. Seeing your sibling ill must be very difficult. Especially for my daddy since he's the only boy left.

On a bit of a brighter note...here's what we've been up to this fall...

Silly sisters!
Princess Sophia, Hippie Millie, & Minion Kris. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment