This is what we call the Cadwell Fall Bucket List. A bunch of random things we've thrown together to complete this fall. It helps make our fall months just a wee bit less boring. Actually, a lot less boring really! I mean, with a family of 5 there isn't much "boring". We're always discovering and doing new and fun things. This just helps us along the way. We want y'all to do it too! So make your own and show us when you're done (it doesn't have to be this long). We can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :o)
Alright, so I know I'm not the only one who absolutely can't wait for the Halloween shows to start. Am I right? I don't mean Michael Myers type shows either. No way. Uh-unn. NOPE! Not my cup of tea. I am meaning the more awesome shows like this one...
Hocus Pocus is quite possibly the best Halloween show out there (that I'll actually watch). I mean, if there are any better then by all means let me know so we can get addicted to those too! haha
And am I the only one who feels like such a cliche' when it comes to fall things? By things I mean, anything Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice Lattes & pies, scarves, claiming "great sweater weather", and boots. I feel like I can hear the baristas under their breath claiming, "there goes another one with her Pumpkin Spice Latte. I bet she's even wearing Ugg boots and CAN'T EVEN"! (I don't own Uggs and that's the first time I've ever said/typed can't even, just FYI.) I just picture my face looking like this if ever anyone says anything to me about it...
HAH!
Happy Fall Y'all!
Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment