Oy!
Not to mention Kristopher waking up pretty frequently lately because he is teething. Back molars are no joke y'all. Those suckers are rough. ((Feel free to message me any pointers. My girls didn't have this problem. And by feel free I actually mean PLEASEEEEE))!!!
Emma is also going through what I like to call the ridiculous "clothes fit weird" stage. Woohoo! *insert fake enthusiasm here!* Socks feel weird. Shirts don't sit right on her shoulders. Shorts are either too short, too long, or just plain wrong. Sandals must have buckles that are tight enough and so on and so forth. You get the idea. Momma if I ever did this to you, which I am sure I have. I. Am. Sorry.
Amelia has actually been her normal little terrible two self. Normal terrorist toddler stuff, really. Meltdowns, tears, fighting with her brother and sister. You know, the dreaded stuff almost everyone deals with at two years of age.
All jokes aside though, I absolutely love it. I love it because I am blessed and so very grateful. I get to be home with my littles every day. To teach them, care for them, feed their little bodies with knowledge and understanding (& foods too of corse. haha). I get to remind them that although their daddy is gone a good bit, he misses and adores them very much. I get to shower them with my love and teach them about a Father who loves them unconditionally. A Father that will always be there no matter what. All they need to do is reach up and talk to Him.
I find happiness in the fact that we have a new puppy because we get a family member that my children will learn responsibility from. A pet they will remember forever as one of their first "friends". (Thanks babe!)
I find the joy in teething, too. It's hard to, but it's there. *kidding!* He snuggles with me. Nothing makes him happy until he's in my arms because that's where he feels better. That feels amazing.
Amelia is not always acting terrible. She is very loving and sweet, too. I can't tell you how often we hear, "Be nice *whoever*. Don't fuss/be mean". She's got a hippie little soul and she shows feels love deeper than any child I know. She also runs around without a care in the world. My silly Millie.
And Emma's situation. Well, it'll blow over. She has a very princess-like sense of style and I know things could be much worse than dresses, pink, and glitter 24-7. I am grateful she feels strongly enough about herself and her sense of style to complain about it I guess. I hope that makes sense.
So, do me a favor today, okay? When you find yourself complaining or looking down in a situation. Find the good in it and focus on that. That is, after all, more important.
Gotta share some photo love of corse!



No comments:
Post a Comment