Woke up later than normal because I've been feeling under the weather lately and hit snooze far too many times (sorry for rushing you Em. No complaining from her though. She's such a great kid!). This morning Kristopher ran outside in just a diaper along with the puppy (which is not a big deal). Me having to run out after him and Rio in my sports bra and pajama pants was no bueno though. OyVey. Poor neighbors. Glad no one was outside! *Please don't try to visualize that. You'll be sorry! haha*
So, I've been having a bit of a sabbatical from social media lately. Deleted the FB app and installed messenger (still have a fb, just don't get on often anymore). Got rid of Twitter, SnapChat, & Vine. It has been awesome not filling up my day with staring at my phone. Started picking up on things I'd put off...like cleaning. Kidding (but not really)! Seriously though, I started blogging regularly again, doing arts & crafts with my Littles, spending more time outside, taking plenty of photos, actually engaging in conversation with those around me. It. Has. Been. Wonderful! I encourage y'all to try it if you can. You will not be sorry. :o)
So, here's some awesome new pictures that I took yesterday....
**
**
**
**
No comments:
Post a Comment