Man-O-Man do I ever wish I could just say those words and it
actually happen. This past weekend Emma started with a yucky stomach bug. It
has since traveled from her to Amelia (who is still unfortunately battling it),
to Kristopher, and now onto Kris. So if any of our friends want to send up a
prayer or anyone who wants to send good vibes our way we’d definitely appreciate
it. This stomach bug is sucky. Big time. I hate feeling helpless knowing there
isn't really anything I can do other than give them comfort, meds, cuddles and
lots and lots of love. I can conquer pretty much anything you throw at me, but
seeing my loved ones ill knocks me down a level or two. My poor little loves. L
On a lighter note, Carnival time is just around the corner!
Yay for the existence of King Cakes, get-togethers, parades, and seeing family
we don’t often get to see. J
See y’all soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment