Monday, June 29, 2015

Playing Catch Up

...anyone else realize just how funny the word catch looks? :P

So, we have a lot to fill you guys in on. A lot. It's been a whirl wind of a few months and so much has happened. I was told you guys actually like reading about our cool little crew of Cadwells, so I'll keep you all entertained for as long as I can. I know it's been a while since I posted anything and there is quite a bit to catch up on.

Millie turned 3! She's got such a vibrant, strong-willed, hippy-like soul and I love every ounce of her silly little personality. She keeps me on my toes, that's for sure.

((Millie & Paw Paw with her mermaid costume. She didn't take it off for almost 2 days. 
She even slept in it, only taking it off to bathe.))
((Birthday fun at the park!))

We went to the DuLarge Boat Blessing for some fun, sun, seafood, Jesus, and family. We also got to take a ride out on my daddy's boat with my parents. Thanks Mom & Dad! :)

((Kristopher's 1st boat ride.))
((He thinks he's Tarzan apparently.))

Kris and I went to Bayou Country Superfest for the first time. So. Much. Fun! We loved every minute of it. I do suggest you go if you ever get the opportunity to. You will not regret it. We had some pretty outstanding seats, too! ;)

((Love him!))

Millie's first recital and Emma's 5th. My girls love to dance, although Millie didn't do her 2nd number. She stood up there and cried for me (she was tired and it was beyond nap time). I am still so proud of them both! 

((The Fierce Four, as I like to call them. My nieces and Millie were 
all born within 5 months of one another. They all did great!)

My Chicken Little. She rocked it!

Emma had a great last year at Mulberry. She finished the year with A Honor Roll (smart little cookie!) and had a great teacher and friends. She's going to miss everyone. Especially her BFF, Ragen. Two peas in a pod and sisters at heart. They're like twins!

((Posing with their end of the year awards.))

It has become a bit of tradition to add some fun colors to their hair each summer. We started it last year and here we were again. Emma added pink and teal this time and Millie went with just teal. I even got to treat my niece Alyssa with some cute pink tips! They love doing this and looked forward to it all year.

((Mid-dye!))

That was the last of the fun things we did before we made a life changing decision. Wanna hear about that? Sure you do! ;) I'll post all about it later tonight. See y'all then!





No comments:

Post a Comment