Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ephiphanies and Stuff

I read something the other day that really stuck with me. -->My sole purpose as Kristopher's wife is to help him get to Heaven. To do everything in my power to help him be the man God wants him to be and to help him lead a Godly life for us and our children.

I mean, sure there are other purposes that I could list too, but the most important one is just that. For me to help him get to Heaven. Man. That's some powerful stuff. Will we ever mess up and suck at it? Sure. I'm sure I do every day to be honest. (( I know he swears that I'm awesome -- but really, I'm not. I'm completely normal. I even have the bags under my eyes, unfolded laundry, and dishes to prove it! ;oP )) Anyhow, so I've really been trying to live by that little motto. Constantly lifting him up and supporting him. It's working pretty darn good so far! :)

I've been thinking of blogging more lately, but to be honest I've been far too busy hanging out with said husband^ and my littles. Our home is really starting to come along and WE CAN'T WAIT to move into it! Right now my three kiddos are all stuffed into one bedroom. So when they start to fight or need some alone time, they really can't have it. I know they're ready to have their own spaces again. Though I do feel this has brought them a little closer since they're stuck with one another. The joys of being in a multi-sibling clan!

(Chicken Little was so proud of herself! She ran 40 laps for her Boosterthon!^))




2 comments:

  1. I was going to "like" this but I don't see where I can. Lol Look into the Girls On The Run program in your district. I don't know how old she is, but she might be able to join the spring session. And look into being a Coach. It was an amazing thing to do for me personally. Great post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I am just seeing this! Sorry. 😖 I will look into it for her. She had a lot of fun!

      Delete