Emma and I were trying to think of fun things I could write about and share with y'all recently and I remembered seeing another blogger do this a long time ago. She thought it was a good idea and so did I, so here we go!
We asked Kris 28 questions. Check em' out below.
1. What is your favorite color?
Blue.
2. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football.
3. What is your favorite place you've ever been?
Home.
4. What is your favorite memory with us?
Coming home from work makes my day everyday because y'all are always happy to see me.
5. What is your favorite memory with your mom?
When I would visit her early in the morning while y'all were still asleep. She would cook me breakfast and we would talk.
6. What is your favorite memory with your dad?
All of our golf trips.
7. What is your favorite sports team? Why?
LSU. It's in my blood.
8. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? Why?
Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland. To explore.
9. Where did you meet Mommy?
Junior High. I liked her butt! (Lawd have mercy! haha)
10. What has been your favorite vacation so far?
Gatlinburg, TN
11. What is your favorite food or cooked meal?
Chicken stew with potato salad and Fried shrimp or fish with white beans.
12. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home.
13. Did you play and sports in school?
Yes. Football and baseball.
14. How many schools have you been to?
A lot, 6.
15. How many cities have you lived in?
5
16. How old were you when we were born?
Emma: 22
Amelia: 26
Kristopher: 28
17. Which family member has been your greatest coach in life?
Grandaddy for life. My Pop for my work ethic.
18. What is your favorite movie?
The Sandlot.
19. What is your most embarrassing memory?
(He couldn't answer this one. I don't think much embarrasses him!)
20. How are you different from your dad? How are you the same?
We are different because I'm prettier and the same because of our work ethic. :oP
21. If you had to go back to high school, what would you do differently?
I'd flirt with your mom harder. (Swoon!)<3
22. Best gift you have ever received? Best given?
Received: Three healthy kids.
Given: Letting Mom marry me. (HAH!)
23. What types of jobs have you had?
Ball boy, fast food, pump repair, tank cleaner, bus boy, a variety of oil field related jobs, and now sales.
24. Who is/are the first friend(s) you remember? Are you still friends with them today?
Ashley Guidry, Amy Coleman, and Derrek Borne. I'm still friends with all of them.
25. Have you ever collected anything? What?
Yep. Baseball cards and I still collect them.
26. What lessons would you like for me to learn from your experiences growing up?
How to be independent.
27. What is your favorite thing about being a dad? Being a husband?
Feeling the love you guys give me.
28. If you could give me any advice growing up, what would it be?
Work hard, be patient, and always say your prayers.
(Kris's 31st birthday)
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
-Unknown
Train up a child in the way which he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6
Gosh, I love that man. How lucky are we, huh?!


No comments:
Post a Comment