Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Because it's Wednesday

I don't know why I always struggle with how to start a blog post. Or struggle with what I want to say. Lord knows I have a thousand things running through my head at any given moment. Seriously...did I take the trash out last night?, what errands do I have to run today?, I need to get Abbie's birthady gift, did I feed the dog? - - wait, did I feed the kids?, what time is it?, I need to sweep and mop pretty bad, don't forget to call the vet...blah blah blah. You guys get my drift I'm sure.

This morning Em was supposed to wear a green shirt (4H something or another). But no. She absolutely refuses to wear anything that she has to wear a uniform bottom with because then that means she has to tuck in her shirt. She's such a girl. Remember my "cloths don't ever fit right" post? Yeah. So there's that. Hey, at least she can wear her green socks tomorrow! Unless the toe line starts to bother her of course.  ;o)

So yesterday evening was our annual Night Out Against Crime celebration for our neighborhood. I think it's so awesome everyone has come together and does this. It's so flippin' cool y'all! They had a bounce house, fire truck, police cruisers, ambulance, free food, face painting, nail painting, games, and more free food! Seriously, it was great. Our kids had a blast and it was only a short walk from our home. Plus it gets everyone together. Our neighborhood watch is the bomb (is that even still a term used for "awesome"? I'm getting too old for this slang crapola). haha I didn't get to snap many photos, but here are a few.

Side note -- Amelia would not sit still at all or stop for long enough to take a picture. Sooo...


No comments:

Post a Comment