So I came across a fun page with plenty of awesome and quirky holidays I didn't even know existed. So, of course, we are going to celebrate some of them! Here's a few I think you guys will appreciate, or at least laugh at with us.
October
21 - National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day (YUM!)
24 - National Bologna Day
25 - Make a Difference Day (Help out your neighbors!)
27 - National Tell A Story Day
November
1 - Book Lover's Day (Right up my ally! Shout out to my NNBC gals!)
2 - Deviled Egg Day
3 - Housewife's Day
3 - Sandwich Day (coincidence that these are on the same day? I think not. haha)
11- Young Readers Day
15 - Clean Your Refrigerator Day (Yes, hubs. I will make sure to participate for this one! ;cP )
December
1 - Eat A Red Apple Day
5 - Repeal Day (Drink up y'all!)
7 - National Cotton Candy Day (So yummy but oh-so-sticky, too!)
13 - Christmas Card Day
17 - National Maple Syrup Day
27 - Cut Out Snowflakes Day
28 - Card Playing Day (Pedro anyone?)
Some of them are obvious what you are to do, however, a few threw me for a loop. Just click on them and It'll explain what they are. Hope y'all get to enjoy some too!
Painted some pumpkin toes on these goobers.
Funny Girls!
First time drinking water out of a fountain.
Bowling fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment