Saturday, November 12, 2011

We're going on an adventure!

So I decided that Emma and I will go on an adventure tomorrow. 

We're going to wake up, get dressed in our favorite and most fun outfits (she can choose as many as she'd like to bring - which she's pretty happy about), and we're going out. I have no idea where...I'll just start driving and end up wherever our hearts desire. I will take photos along our entire journey, so stay tuned for tomorrow's post. I'll have plenty to tell and quite a few photos to share. Who, knows - maybe I'll even talk the hubby into joining us (fingers crossed). ;c)


(Emma & Hayden. Boredom on the drive down to Momma's.)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about yalls adventure; Went to call you the other day and I no longer have your number. When you get a minute, please give me a call;

    ReplyDelete